Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One80 ice hockey pant offers good mobility in a very protective package. The One80 can definitely take what you throw at it. This pant features high density foams with PE inserts throughout. Bauer has also included HX-SORB foam in the spine to disperse heavy impacts. The One80 remains mobile with Bauer's Dynamic Flex Zone technology.
Bauer has used a variety of materials on the shell of the Supreme One80 pants. This pad features a large amount of abrasion resistant material increasing the overall durability. The One80 also features fine mesh ventilated panels for increased air circulation. This material is found mainly on the back of the pad with some in the front mid hip area.
The Bauer One 80 pant was made to be mobile with the addition of Dynamic Flex Zones. The One80 features stretch gussets on both sides of the lace closure, another one running from the front closure to the lower spine, and on both inner leg seams with zippers. The One80 ice pant also features additional stretch gusset on the backside of the pad running from the inseam to the hip area. This is a thinner stretch material that offers some increased breathability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 10386957
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme ice pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm - *ST / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md - *MT / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg - *LT / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL - *XLT / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
*Tall sizes (ST, MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurements as standard sizes, but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players.
- Spine protector featuring HX-SORB foam provides excellent protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Angled HD foam pad
- Kidney Protection- Segemented HD Foam with poly inserts
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Abrasion Resistant hip and thigh overlays
- Dynamic Flex Zones-
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- Suspender Buttons
Comments: I'll agree that the leg zippers seem a bit flimsy & I had trouble getting them to zip down/closed without catching on the inner material, but I started putting them on without unzipping them to avoid that issue. I love these pants, coming from a regular length CCM V06 these are much wider in the legs & roomier overall (which I prefer). I also needed the extra length provided by the tall size. I've taken a couple shots off the legs & haven't felt a thing. I've fallen backwards a couple of times & haven't thought they lacked in tailbone protection either. Overall I am very happy with this purchase & I hope they hold up for a while (only have about 4 games in them).
From: Will, Texas
Comments: Great product for the price! More then enough protection!
From: Andy, TX
Comments: Great pant. Best I have owned.
From: Dallas, TX
Comments: Great pant to have. The longer version is great for tall players. Good balance between protection and weight. Overall a great pant at a really good price.
From: Daniel, FL
Comments: Been wearing these pants for a year. Overall, the pants provide enough protection for beer league hockey. The durability of the pants are ok though....as some of the previous post have said, stitching and seams are frayed and seams are coming apart in some places. I've had to sew up some spots. If you aren't too hard on your pants and want a very good ratio of mobility and protection, these pants are it. Once broken in, they flex easy and none of the pads restrict your movement.
Comments: Overall a good pant. The inside legs are wearing a little, but no other issues. I would recommend.
Comments: Flimsy leg zippers, one broke after about 3 months of use. Cheap materials used on inside of legs, everything is frayed and seams coming apart. Rest of pant is fine. recommend going with the One100, better made, heavy duty zippers. cost more but worth it in the long run.
From: San Jose