|Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Catchers Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Catcher has been sized down for junior goalies and offers similar construction as the Bauer One90 catch glove. The One70 Bauer catcher offers protection up to the intermediate level of play.
High quality materials are used in the construction of the One70 ensuring durability and protection. Synthetic leathers are used on the high wear areas of the catcher for durability. Durable nylon is used on the majority of the backhand protection and soft microfiber materials are used on the underside helping with wicking moisture. Nash leather lines the palm of this catcher and is able to wick away moisture while maintaing a textured grip overtime. An air knit material is used on the finger stalls offering great breathability and comfort. Various densities of foam are used throughout offering intermediate level protection and comfort.
The One70 catcher is similar to the Bauer One60 but with the option of the one-piece cuff design. The one-piece cuff design offers goaltenders more protection at the cuff and a larger solid blocking surface that is generally preferred by butterfly style goalies. The One70 Bauer catch glove offers a flared cuff design that helps direct the puck into the catcher pocket. Bauer is using a Double-T pocket giving goalies a wider and deeper catching pocket. Palm protection comes from the HD foams and plastic inserts that help dampen impacts as well as help protect your palm from stingers. Protection on the backside of this catcher comes from the one piece backhand flap constructed from medium density foam offering goalies lightweight protection from slashing. Protecting the inner wrist from shot vibrations is the padded air mesh hand bridge, slightly different then the One90 padded Nash leather hand bridge.
The Bauer One70 goalie glove offers great performance for the price and the lightweight construction, durable materials, and protective foams offer suitable protection up to the intermediate level of play.
- Model Number: 1000615
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme One70
- Level of Play: (Junior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Junior: 5 5/8" - 6 1/4"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Synthetic leather
- Flared cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Dual pocket break zones for controlled closure
- Double-T pocket
- Deep design to contain rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded poly and foam protection
- Helps with quick break-in
- Backside Protection:
- Medium density foam hand flap
- Secured with two leather velcro straps
- One piece segmented medium density foam wrist flap
- Secured with Velcro
- High density foam finger protection
- Molded poly thumb box to provide maximum protection
- Knitted mesh finger stall
- Increased airflow and breathability
- Mesh material and soft padding support the wrist
- Nash leather palm liner
- Wicks moisture
- Unique inner knitted mesh hand bridge
- For great control
- Shot dampening
- Wrist / hand straps
- Adjustable for custom fit
- Leather thumb and pinky straps
- Allow for custom fit inside finger stalls
Bauer Hockey Goalie Catch Gloves Junior and Youth
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Catcher has been scaled down providing an improved fit for goaltenders with smaller hands. The Reactor 2000 junior catcher offers protection up to the intermediate level of play and is specifically designed for goalies that challenge the shooter to make the save.Colors: 3
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Catcher has been sized down for junior goalies and offers similar construction as the Bauer One90 catch glove. The One70 Bauer catcher offers protection up to the intermediate level of play.Colors: 2
The Bauer Reflex Street Goalie Catcher is designed specifically for recreational ball and street hockey. The Reflex street goalie glove is extremely lightweight and offers full hand protection.