Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One60 Goalie Stick has an ergonomic paddle design that improves rebound control and balance, while also reducing the overall weight. The paddle of the One60 goal stick utilizes a polyurethane foam core to increase the stiffness of the stick and help improve puck control. Bauer has used a ribbed design on the shoulder of the stick to increase the control and reduce slippage. This goal stick features double concave walls in the shaft allowing for excellent feel with the stick.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 1036153
- Heritage: New for 2011
- Level of Player: (Intermediate)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full composite design
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Ergonomic geometry improves rebound control, balance, and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core for increased stiffness and puck control
- Fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Optimized stiffness for better rebound control
- Low density foam for optimized balance and feel
- Ribbed design on shoulder for increased control
- Grams (Based on 24.5" paddle)
- Curve / Type / Face:
- P31 / Mid / Open
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24.5" = 24.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Bauer Reactor 6000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's top of the line goalie stick in the Reactor line providing excellent pro level responsiveness and feel. The Reactor 6000 is one of the lightest sticks on the market, offering unmatched mobility and playability.
The Bauer Reactor 5000 Goalie Stick is designed for the advanced goaltender playing in more aggressive competitive leagues. The scaled down size and weight allows intermediate goaltenders to maximize game play.
The Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie Stick is designed for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The reduced size and lightweight design minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's entry level composite stick replacing the Reflex RX6 for 2013. The scaled down weight and size allows younger goaltenders to achieve maximum performance out the stick.
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne Goalie Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the HEX-GRIP shoulder grip, ergonomic geametry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Stick is constructed with a fiberglass reinforced outer wrap and inner foam core allowing the goal stick to be extremely lightweight while offering good durability.