The Bauer One60 Catcher was designed for the butterfly style goalie that needs maximum surface coverage.
The Bauer One60 catcher uses synthetic leather materials in the face with screen printed graphics to provide the Supreme series look. This catcher uses dual break zones and a hinged break to allow for better closure and the maximum coverage when opened. Bauer has used a flared cuff box on this catcher to provide great rebound control and allow for more wrist mobility. This catcher uses a molded thumb box with a simple leather strap adjustment that allows you to customize how the catcher fits. That same adjustment feature is also seen at the pinky finger. Bauer has done a nice job providing protection to the backside by using segmented foam pieces tom fully cover the hand.
The inside of the One60 catcher uses mesh finger stalls to provide great breathability and comfort to the hand. Bauer also uses a mesh pad at the wrist to help keep the catcher dry and assist with the overall comfort of the catcher. Bauer has used two adjustment features on the inside of the catcher to ensure that it fits properly. The first is their unique inner hand bridge, which is a mesh piece, that straps over the top of the hand to provide great control when trying to play the puck. The second adjustment feature is a wrist strap that is lined with that same mesh material to provide a snug yet comfortable fit around the wrist.
- Synthetic leather with screen printed graphics to provide design
- Large open face design
- Lightweight compact construction
- Flared cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Hinged break allows for maximum open surface
- Dual break zones for controlled closure
- Deep split T-pocket provides large pocket to contain rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded poly and foam
- Pre-curved palm
- Backside Protection:
- Soft foam protection on the backside
- Unique segmented backhand protection
- Molded trajectory angled thumb for protection and mobility
- Mesh finger stall venting to allow airflow
- Mesh pad at the wrist and leather in the palm for quicker drying
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Easily adjustable padded wrist strap
- Large open cuff design provides maximum mobility
- Thumb adjustment to allow for custom fit
- Level of Play: Ideal for up to intermediate roller play or recreational ice play
Left = Catcher used on the left hand
Bauer Hockey Goalie Catch Gloves Junior and Youth
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Catcher has been scaled down providing an improved fit for goaltenders with smaller hands. The Reactor 2000 junior catcher offers protection up to the intermediate level of play and is specifically designed for goalies that challenge the shooter to make the save.Colors: 3
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Catcher has been sized down for junior goalies and offers similar construction as the Bauer One90 catch glove. The One70 Bauer catcher offers protection up to the intermediate level of play.Colors: 3
The Bauer Reflex RX4 Goalie Catcher is perfect for the goalie who is looking for lightweight and affordable protection. The inside of the RX4 uses a leather material and a neoprene-like material inside the catcher to help keep the catcher dry and assist with the overall comfort of the catcher.Colors: 3
The Bauer Reflex Street Goalie Catcher is designed specifically for recreational ball and street hockey. The Reflex street goalie glove is extremely lightweight and offers full hand protection.