Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One40 ice hockey pant is a solid entry level pant for 2011. The One40 pant is light, durable, and cost friendly. This is the perfect beginner ice pant. The One40 Features solid hip, kidney, and spine protection that utilize mid-density foams and plastic inserts.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1037041
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme ice pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to recreational level of play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- Spine protector with Mid-Density foam and PE insert
- 2-piece thigh pad - dense foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Angled HD foam pad
- Pre formed kidney protection
- 2-piece hip pad -Mid-Density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Segmented tailbone pad - Mid- density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Abrasion Resistant hip overlay
- Dynamic Flex Zones-
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips and a Velcro closure
- Hydrophobic mesh liner keeps you cool and dry
- Screen printed logos
- Suspender Buttons
Comments: Great pant at a great price! I have a roller background and had been using girdles before I bought these. I like the pants because they are easy to get on they are lightweight, allow good range of motion and offer adequate protection. I found the girdle and shell combo over-done with more protection and bulk than I needed and not complicted per se, but not as simple as a pair of pants. Very happy with my decision and for the mens league I play in this pant offers everything that I need. Really like the zippered legs too. Makes velcroing your sox very easy!
From: Gear Executive, Fort Collins, CO
Comments: I really love these pantsÉ they are very comfortable as well as durable. I play about 3-4 time a week in a competitive league and have not seen any wear and tear. Also love the fact that in a low price point pant you get the zipper legÉ this feature gives you more mobility and freedom. I also love the fact that it has the ties and the belt. All in all professional league pant for an intermediate player that doesnt drain the pocket book! Thanks for making them available to purchase thru IW!!!