Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One100 Goalie Stick is the top of the line goalie stick from Bauer. To provide the performance that one would expect from Bauer, they have used an INNEGRA™ fiber wrap in the paddle and blade. Bauer has also used a reinforced aerospace core in the paddle of the Supreme One100 goalie stick. This combination enhances the durability of the stick by providing additional stiffness, but also helps to reduce the overall weight and vibrations of the stick.
The One100 goal stick also uses an ergonomic paddle design that allows the stick flat face and remain lightweight. Bauer has used a tacky, ribbed design on the shoulder of the One100 goal stick calling it the "Control Zone." As the name states, this feature increases the control with the stick by ensuring it doesn't slip out of the hand. This goal stick also utilizes double concave walls in the shaft allowing for excellent feel with the stick.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 1036143 (26.5", 27.5") Left, 1036144 (26.5") Right
- Heritage: Vapor X60
- Level of Player: Advanced to Professional
- Full composite design
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Ergonomic geometry improves rebound control, balance, and reduces weight
- Reinforced aerospace core for increased stiffness and puck control
- INNEGRA™ reinforced outer wrap
- Optimized stiffness for better rebound control
- Low density foam for optimized balance and feel
- Anatomical tactile control zone on shoulder for increased control
- 773 Grams (Based on a 26.5" paddle)
- Curve / Type / Face:
- P31 / Mid / Open
- P34 / Heel / Wedge
- P39 / Heel / Closed
- Goalie Curve Guideline:
- L = Left (Regular) = You hold the stick in your RIGHT hand
- R = Right (Full Right) = You hold the stick in your LEFT hand
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- 28.5" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Senior
The Bauer Reactor 6000 Goalie Stick is one of the lightest sticks on the market, offering unmatched mobility and playability. Bauer's top of the line Reactor 6000 goal stick is constructed with extremely durable materials and upgraded performance innovations that provide pro level responsiveness and feel.
The Bauer Reactor 5000 Goalie Stick is designed for the advanced goaltender playing in more aggressive competitive leagues. The reduced lightweight design helps minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make precise saves while providing improved stick control.
The Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie Stick replaces the Bauer Reflex RX8 for 2013 and is designed for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The lightweight design reduces stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's entry level composite stick replacing the Reflex RX6. The lightweight design reduces stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne Goalie Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the HEX-GRIP shoulder grip, ergonomic geametry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme One70 Goalie Stick is constructed with a fiberglass reinforced outer wrap and inner foam core allowing the goal stick to be extremely lightweight while offering good durability.