Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 hockey shafts offer solid performance at an affordable price. The ONE.5 shaft will be similar to a traditional hockey shaft design made of a carbon composite with the signature Supreme mid-kick point, allowing you to quickly load a lot of energy into the shaft giving back a powerful shot, perfect for slap shots and one timers.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: ONE30
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 380 grams (based on the 87 flex)
- Carbon composite construction
- Flex Profile:
- Standard 0.620" taper system
- Mid-kick Point
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort
- Perfect for those who lean heavily into their sticks or want an effortless shot release
- Square Double Concave shaft:
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Smooth gloss finish
- Shaft Length:
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Bauer Supreme 1S Traditional Hockey Shaft is designed for maximum, blistering shot power. The Supreme 1S features an Amplified Kick Point that forces the shaft to load energy higher up the shaft compared to traditional mid kicks, which results in supreme shot speed.
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Available Flexes: 77, 87 & 102
- Weight: 289 grams (based on an 87 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
The Bauer Supreme S160 Traditional Hockey Shaft features an Amplified Mid-Kick Point that delivers booming shot power that Supreme has always been known for. The shaft is constructed of a strong carbon composite construction that's built to last.
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Available Flexes: 87
- Weight: 363 grams (based on an 87 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance