Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme 190 Ice Hockey Skates are a pro-level hockey skate without the pro-sized price tag. The 190 utilizes the signature Bauer Supreme Free Flex Tendon Guard, a full composite outsole, a pro-spec 52 oz felt tongue and the same Curv© Composite Quarter Package found as the MX3.
The Supreme 190 Hockey Skate features the flagship Curv© Composite Quarter that offers first class responsiveness, heat moldability and support. On the rear, the signature Supreme Free Flex Tendon Guard can be bent back a full 45° degree so a player can fully extend the leg for a complete stride. Below, the full composite outsole is very efficient at transferring energy, helping players get the most out of each stride. The Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holders sit 3mm higher in the front and rear post, offering one of the most aggressive turning radius' in the game. The Edge Holder also includes a quick release trigger system that allows the LightSpeed 3 runners to swapped out in seconds.
- Model Number: 1043516
- Heritage: Supreme ONE.9 / ONE100
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Supreme boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- 3D AnaFormable Curv© Composite
- Provides a professional-level of stiffness and responsiveness in a featherlight package
- Excellent heatmoldability allows for a true 360° personalized fit for everyone's foot shape
- Fully thermoformable
- Free Flex Tendon Guard
- Allows for full stride extension and range of motion
- Spring-loaded effect helps to speed up stride intervals
- 3D AnaFormable Curv© Composite
- Hydra Max
- A abrasion-resistant premium liner that wicks away moisture and keeps the foot locked in
- Total Edge Comfort Pads
- Minimize wear, tear and discomfort at the tops of the ankles
- Heel Support:
- Exterior 3D injected heel cup
- Ankle Padding:
- AnaForm Fit Foam Ankle Pads
- Tongue Construction:
- Traditional Form-Fit 3, 52 oz three-piece white felt tongue
- Backed by thick foams and a plastic insert for thorough impact and lace bite protection
- Form-Fit+ with Curv© composite inserts, integrated heel support and stabilizer support
- Lightweight Composite
- Provides stiffness and responsiveness for speed and agility
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holder
- 3mm taller in the front and rear post to provide a more aggressive turning radius without bottoming out
- Innovative trigger system allows the runners to be changed in seconds, keeping you off of the bench
- Tuuk LightSpeed 3 Edge Stainless Steel Runners
- Increased height for aggressive turning and a long sharpening lifespan
- Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holder
- Weight of a Size 9.0D Skate:
- 814 grams
Comments: Cheap liner keeps wearing away, especially at the top eyelets where the top lace is. Rest of the liner wearing away below the ankles as well. Bauer quality is definitely slipping. Expect more from $700 skates i've had for a little over a year.
From: David, Los Angeles, CA
Other Items to Consider
Supreme Ice Hockey Skates
Bauer Supreme 1S Skates showcases Bauer's best and highest performing technologies and materials. After many years of research and design, the 1S features new C-Flex Technology in the tendon guard that provides some of the best range of motion on market, which also can be customized to a player's personal preference.
The Limited Edition Bauer Supreme 1S Skates features all of the same specs as the standard 1S, but this LE version features a blacked out quarter package, liner, tongue and skate laces. New to the 1S is the C-Flex tendon guard that took years to perfect. It has removable inserts that attach in back that allow players to customize the amount of resistance it offers, which can also be fully removed for one of the of the best range of motion on the market.
The Bauer Supreme S190 Ice Hockey Skate is your most traditionally built, pro-level skate in the new Supreme Line. The S190 features Bauer's premier Titanium Curv Composite boot, a full composite outsole, a pro-spec'd tongue and Bauer's pro-preferred LS3 Steel.
The Bauer Supreme S180 Ice Hockey Skate delivers elite-level performance without breaking the bank. The S180 debuts the featherlight Curv Composite quarter package, also found on the 1S, which provides elite-level stiffness and responsiveness. The quarter was designed to be as anatomically correct as possible, meaning it hugs the foot like a glove even before they are heat molded.
The Bauer Supreme S170 Ice Hockey Skates are a feature-filled, mid-price point skate that offers plenty of performance for the intermediate to advanced level player. The Bauer S170 skate has a 3D-lasted boot, made of lightweight Tech Mesh for proper support and stability. The heat-moldable core provides an already anatomically-correct fit out of the box and feels like a custom fitted boot after they have been baked.
The Bauer Supreme S160 Ice Hockey Skate is the first performance-level model in the Supreme Line. The Bauer S160 is the first skate to debut the most popular holder in the NHL, the Tuuk LightSpeed Edge. Although it is 3mm taller that traditional holders for an aggressive angle of attack, it also has a quick release trigger that allows broken or damaged steel to be swapped out in seconds.
The Limited Edition Bauer Supreme S160 Skates boasts a black tongue, a blacked out quarter package and a black felt tongue to a dark, sleek look instead of bright yellow accents that the standard S160 features. Aside from the cosmetic changes, the S160 LE skate utilizes the same tech and specs including the NHL's most popular Edge Holder that allows players to swap out steel in seconds.
The Bauer Supreme S150 Ice Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the beginner who's looking for quality features in an entry-level model. Even though the Super Stainless steel is non-removable, the Supreme S150 skates are built with a more protective two-piece tongue and a 3D True Form Tech PU quarter package that's heat moldable. Internally, the S150 features a hydrophobic liner that keeps a player's foot dry and comfortable.
The Bauer Supreme S140 Ice Hockey Skate is the entry-level model in the next generation Supreme Line. Bauer built the S140 skate with a forgiving Premium Nylon Quarter package which is ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The tongue features a 30 oz., one-piece construction and a LightSpeed Pro Holder that look like what the pro's wear.
The Bauer Supreme 170 Ice Hockey Skates are the middle price point model in the Bauer Supreme Skate Line. The 170 Ice Skate features a solid 3D Ultra Lightweight Tech Mesh Quarter Package that is fully heatmoldable for comfort and support. The upgraded 48 oz, two-piece white felt tongue includes high density foam reinforcement for impact and lace bite protection.
Sizes Available: 11.0, 11.5
The Bauer Supreme 150 Ice Hockey Skates are a good choice for the player who needs a boot that can offer stability without being too stiff and uncomfortable. Bauer used their 3D TrueForm Tech PU Quarter Package that has a sleek carbon-look with an anatomical fit. The injected TPR outsole provides sound energy transfer during the skating stride, helping players get the most out of each stride.
Sizes Available: 11.5, 12.0
The Bauer Supreme 140 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Bauer Supreme Line. The 140's feature a Premium Nylon Quarter Package that gives players a great balance of support and comfort, perfect for those who are still learning their stride.