|Bauer Supreme 1500 Goalie Sticks Int||
The Bauer Supreme 1500 Goalie Stick is the most affordable stick out of Bauer's lineup, making it a great option for the goalies that like a traditional wood stick.
The shaft of the 1500 goalie stick uses a 19-ply birch laminate to provide great strength and stiffness. The paddle of the Supreme 1500 goal stick is primarily aspen with fiberglass-reinforcement on the sides. The softer aspen wood provides some shock dampening while the fiberglass helps with the strength of the stick. The blade uses a fiberglass wrap to provide additional durability and stiffness to the blade. A nice feature of the 1500 goalie stick is the wearband that runs from the paddle down through the blade on the bottom side. That wearband contains Kevlar® to provide even better durability.
The Bauer Supreme 1500 is a great choice for goalies needing an inexpensive stick that offers great durability.
- Model Number: 1036507
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme 1500
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Wood construction
- 19-ply birch laminate
- Aspen fins with fiberglass-reinforced sides
- Wearband on the bottom side containing Kevlar®
- Fiberglass-wrapped, solid ash with wearband on the bottom containing KEVLAR®
- Smooth Paint coating over wood
- Grams (Based on a 24.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24.5" = 24.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).