Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reflex RX6 Limited Edition Goalie Catcher is featured in an exclusive white tuxedo or Darth Vader black color option. The Limited version is built exactly like the regular RX6 Catcher, and is engineered for the hybrid style goalies that need lightweight equipment with lots of flexibility.
The RX6 uses a synthetic leather in the face with stitched on leather to provide the Reflex design. This catcher uses dual break zones to allow for easy closure and a quicker break in time. Bauer has used a deep single-T pocket design to help control the rebounds and retain them into the pocket. The front of this catcher uses a molded poly design with some foam to provide protection to the front of the hand. The RX6 catcher uses a flared cuff box which helps with rebound control as well as provides more mobiliity with the wrist. This catcher uses a molded thumb box with an adjustment feature for a more customizable fit in the thumb. The back of the RX6 catcher uses Bauer's Flex Armour full motion design to fully protect the hand even when you need to make a back hand save.
The inside of the RX6 uses a mesh material in the fingers to provide great breathability and comfort to the hand. Bauer also uses a leather material inside the catcher to help keep the catcher dry and assist with the overall comfort of the catcher. Bauer has used two adjustment features on the inside of the catcher to ensure that it fits properly. The first is their unique inner hand bridge, which is a synthetic leather piece that is lined with mesh, that straps over the top of the hand to provide great control when trying to play the puck. The second adjustment feature is a wrist strap that is lined with that same mesh material to provide a snug yet comfortable fit around the wrist.
- Model Number: 1037020
- Heritage: Bauer Reflex RX6 Limited Edition
- Level of Play:(Senior)
- Roller: Up to Advanced
- Ice: Up to Intermediate
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Senior: 7" - 8 3/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Pro spec construction
- Synthetic leather
- Flared cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Dual break zones for controlled closure
- Deep single-T pocket
- Deep design to contain rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Molded poly and foam protection with quick break in
- Backside Protection:
- Flex Armour full motion backhand protection
- Molded poly thumb box to provide maximum protection
- Thumb adjustment to allow for custom fit
- Mesh finger stall venting to allow airflow
- Leather liner in the palm for durability and quicker drying
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Double wrist/hand strap adjustment
- Flex-Armour full motion backhand design
Comments: Upgraded from a Heaton IV and have loved everything about this glove. This glove has lots of protection on the front and back and has a very large opening with an angled wrist pad that helps deflect pucks in to the glove. I love the all white which does show puck marks but that just adds character. Only bad thing I can say is the time it has taken to get it broken in.