Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reflex RX10 Catcher is made in Canada and is at the top of Bauer's lineup offering professional quality and protection. The catcher is designed to be used by a hybrid style goalie that requires a lightweight design with lots of flexibility to achieve a full range of motion.
The Bauer RX10 catcher uses a high grade synthetic leather in the face along with a weave material to provide the design. That same weave is used on the majority of the backside to give this catcher a nice modern look. Bauer has designed this catcher to use a large open face design with a pre-curved palm to help with the break-in process. This catcher uses dual break zones to allow for maximum closure of the catcher. Bauer has used a deep single-T pocket on this catcher to allow you to retain the rebounds easily.
The frontside of this catcher uses a molded poly design to provide incredible protection and the backside uses high density foams to fully protect the hand. The Reflex RX10 catcher uses a thick flex wrist cuff box to help protect the wrist and bridge the gap between the catcher and the chest protector. Bauer's using a large thumb box to provide great protection as well as mobility. The thumb box also has a simple leather strap adjustment to allow for a custom fit. The backside uses Bauer's Flex Armour full motion protection to fully cover the hand even when making an unconventional save.
The inside of this catcher uses a mesh finger stall venting system to allow airflow through the hand as well as a comfortable fit. Bauer has used a leather liner inside this catcher to provide a high level of durability and assist in the drying process. To ensure that the RX10 catcher fits your hand properly, Bauer has used their unique inner hand bridge. This bridge is basically a strap that goes over the main part of the hand to provide great control and assist those goalies who like to play the puck. Bauer has also used a padded wrist strap to allow you to really cinch this catcher onto your hand.
The Bauer Reflex RX10 goalie catcher offers professional level protection and an overall lightweight/mobile design that hybrid style goalies prefer. If your looking for the best hybrid style goalie equipment that Bauer has to offer look no further then the Reflex line.
- Model Number: 1036311
- Heritage: Bauer Reflex RX10
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Professional
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Senior: 7" - 8 3/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Handcrafted JRZ in Canada
- Pro spec construction
- High grade synthetic leather with weave to provide design and durability
- Large open face design
- Flared flex cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Hinged break allows for maximum open surface
- Dual break zones for controlled closure
- Deep Single T-pocket
- Deep design to contain rebounds
- Frontside Protection:
- Professional level protection with quick break in
- Backside Protection:
- High-density foam fingertip protection
- Flex Armour full motion backhand protection
- Large thumb box to provide maximum protection and range of motion
- Mesh finger stall venting to allow airflow
- Leather liner in the palm for durability and quicker drying
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Double wrist/hand strap adjustment
- Thumb adjustment to allow for custom fit