Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 5000 Goalie Stick is designed for the advanced goaltender playing in more aggressive competitive leagues. The reduced lightweight design helps minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make precise saves while providing improved stick control.
The Bauer Reactor 5000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for improved balance, rebound control and feel. The outer wrap on the Reactor 5000 goalie stick is reinforced with a high grade carbon and fiberglass increasing the durability and stiffness without additional weight. The shaft design is constructed using double concave walls which improves the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front face for improved rebound control, balance and reduces the overall weight of the goalie stick.
The Reactor 5000 goal stick helps maximize goaltending game playing potential.
- Model Number: 1041713
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- High grade carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Improves durability and stiffness throughout the paddle and blade
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Improved durability
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Improved durability
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Control zone on shoulder and grip zone on shaft
- Maximizes playability
- 771 grams (Based on a Senior 27.5")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Bauer Supreme 1S Comp Goal Stick is the most advanced top end composite stick the goaltending world has ever seen, and at 650 grams, it's also the lightest.
The Bauer Supreme S190 Comp Goal Stick has an ultra light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the Supreme 1S, but at a more affordable price tag. Bauer has put an emphasis on not having to sacrifice durability to maximize performance, and the carbon glass weave and air channel construction help achieve this goal.
The Bauer Supreme S170 Comp Goal Stick has a light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the higher end Supreme models. The carbon and fiberglass outer wrap helps improve overall durability while still giving the light weight composite feel.
The Bauer Supreme S150 Comp Goal Stick has good durability and a light weight construction at a great price, making this entry level stick ideal for new goalies looking to maximize their performance.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Vintage Comp Goal Stick features a great new graphic, and is an excellent beginner stick. The One.5 stick has great bang for your buck, offering nice features such as an ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction, and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Reactor Hybrid Goal Stick features the innovative hybrid construction that gives goaltenders the best of both worlds. The mixture of a composite shaft and foam core paddle/blade results in a stick that has the extremely lightweight feel of a composite stick as well as the superior vibration dampening of a foam core.