|Bauer Reactor 5000 Comp Goalie Sticks Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 5000 Goalie Stick is designed for the advanced goaltender playing in more aggressive competitive leagues. The reduced lightweight design helps minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make precise saves while providing improved stick control.
The Bauer Reactor 5000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for improved balance, rebound control and feel. The outer wrap on the Reactor 5000 goalie stick is reinforced with a high grade carbon and fiberglass increasing the durability and stiffness without additional weight. The shaft design is constructed using double concave walls which improves the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front face for improved rebound control, balance and reduces the overall weight of the goalie stick.
The Reactor 5000 goal stick helps maximize goaltending game playing potential.
- Model Number: 1041713
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- High grade carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Improves durability and stiffness throughout the paddle and blade
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Improved durability
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Improved durability
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Control zone on shoulder and grip zone on shaft
- Maximizes playability
- 771 grams (Based on a Senior 27.5")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Senior
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE NXG Comp Goal Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Reactor 6000 Goalie Stick is one of the lightest sticks on the market, offering unmatched mobility and playability. Bauer's top of the line Reactor 6000 goal stick is constructed with extremely durable materials and upgraded performance innovations that provide pro level responsiveness and feel.