Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 5000 Goalie Stick is designed for the advanced goaltender playing in more aggressive competitive leagues. The scaled down size and weight allows intermediate goaltenders to maximize game play.
The Bauer Reactor 5000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for improved balance, rebound control and feel. The outer wrap on the Reactor 5000 goalie stick is reinforced with a high grade carbon and fiberglass increasing the durability and stiffness without additional weight. The shaft design is constructed using double concave walls which improves the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front face for improved rebound control, balance and reduces the overall weight of the goalie stick.
The Reactor 5000 goalie stick is a great choice for intermediate goaltenders playing competitively and are looking for a high level of performance.
- Model Number: 1041717
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- High grade carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Improves durability and stiffness throughout the paddle and blade
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Improved durability
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Improved durability
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Control zone on shoulder and grip zone on shaft
- Maximizes playability
- 816 grams (Based on a Senior 26.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24.5" = 24.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Vintage Comp Goal Stick features a great new graphic, and is an excellent beginner stick. The One.5 stick has great bang for your buck, offering nice features such as an ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction, and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE NXG Comp Goal Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Comp Goal Stick is an excellent beginner stick, offering nice features for a reasonable price point such as an ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.