Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie Stick replaces the Bauer Reflex RX8 for 2013 and is designed for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The reduced lightweight design minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Reactor 4000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for optimized balance, feel, and rebound control. The outer wrap on the Reactor goalie stick is reinforced with carbon and fiberglass increasing the sticks stiffness and puck control. The shafts geometry is designed with double concave walls improving the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front face, improving rebound control, balance, and reduces the overall weight.
The Reactor 4000 goal stick allows goaltenders to maximize their game playing potential. The Reactor line of goalie equipment offers maximum mobility and playability.
- Model Number: 1041645
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Control zone on shoulder and grip zone on shaft
- Maximizes playability
- 816 grams (Based on a Senior 27.5")
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Bauer Reactor Hybrid Goal Stick features the innovative hybrid construction that gives goaltenders the best of both worlds. The mixture of a composite shaft and foam core paddle/blade results in a stick that has the extremely lightweight feel of a composite stick as well as the superior vibration dampening of a foam core.
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE NXG Comp Goal Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.