Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie Stick is designed for goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The reduced size and lightweight design minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
The Reactor 4000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for optimized balance, feel, and rebound control. The outer wrap on the Reactor goalie stick is reinforced with carbon and fiberglass increasing the sticks stiffness and puck control. The shafts geometry is designed with double concave walls improving the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front face, improving rebound control, balance, and reduces the overall weight.
The Reactor 4000 goal stick allows goaltenders to maximize their game playing potential. The Reactor line of goalie equipment offers maximum mobility and playability.
- Model Number: 1041649
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Control zone on shoulder and grip zone on shaft
- Maximizes playability
- 816 grams (Based on a Senior 26.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 24.5" = 24.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The Bauer Supreme S190 Comp Goal Stick has an ultra light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the Supreme 1S, but at a more affordable price tag. Bauer has put an emphasis on not having to sacrifice durability to maximize performance, and the carbon glass weave and air channel construction help achieve this goal.
The Bauer Supreme S170 Comp Goal Stick has a light weight construction and similar materials to those found on the higher end Supreme models. The carbon and fiberglass outer wrap helps improve overall durability while still giving the light weight composite feel.