Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reactor 2000 Goalie Stick is Bauer's entry level composite stick replacing the Reflex RX6 for 2013. The scaled down weight and size allows junior goaltenders to achieve maximum performance out the stick.
The Reactor 2000 stick is constructed with a reinforced low density polyurethane core for optimized balance, feel, and rebound control. The Reactor goalie stick is reinforced with a fiberglass outer wrap, increasing stiffness and puck control. The shaft offers double concave wall geometry improving the overall feel of the stick. Bauer's paddle design features a flat front geometry that improves control, balance, and reduces weight.
The Reactor 2000 goal stick is perfect for goaltenders that want to use a composite stick without the high cost associated with top end models. The lightweight design reduces stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.
- Model Number: 1041653
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level goaltender
- Stick Handedness:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Double concave geometry
- Improved feel
- Flat front geometry
- Improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core
- Increases stiffness and puck control
- Optimized stiffness
- Better rebound control
- Low density foam
- Optimized balance and feel
- Smooth painted
- 839 grams (Based on a Senior 26.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 22.5" = 22.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Goalie Composite Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Goal Stick is an excellent beginner stick, offering nice features for a reasonable price point such as an ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie Stick is designed for junior goaltenders playing up to the advanced levels of play. The reduced size and lightweight design minimizes stick hand fatigue and allows the goaltender to make quick precise movements and saves.