Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer S13 Premium Carry Hockey Gear Backpack 27" is constructed out of strong tear-resistant 3mm 450D "RIPSTOP" polyester and is reinforced with PVC fabric for added durability.
The bag features ventilation grommets at the sides that allow air to pass through, and a waterproof bottom for those wet locker rooms. The main compartment has a large "U" shaped opening with heavy duty double zippers for easy access and closure. The bag features MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for faster drying time.
This bag has tons of accessory pockets, including a small internal pocket perfect for tape, wax, stones, tools, etc. Also, the bag has two external side pockets positioned for comfort and balance. The side pockets are designed for a size 12 bauer skate, but also can be used for apparel or toiletry items. The bag has an external name/player number window for bag identification purposes. Another small external pocket is located at the front bottom of the bag, as well as a small top pocket perfect for wallets, keys, phones, etc.
The bag also has adjustable padded backpack straps for those long hauls into the locker room, and a top grab handle perfect for loading and unloading. All components to the bag are cold resistance tested to prevent cracking, overall giving this bag a long life.
- Model Number: 1039260
- Measurement: 18" L x 27" H x 18" W
- 3mm 450D Ripstop polyester
- Offers solid durability and helps prevent rips or cuts from rubbing
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing reinforces the inside of the bag
- Ventilation grommets at sides allow air to pass through
- Waterproof bottom
- All components are cold resistance tested to prevent cracking
- Silk screened Bauer logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large "U" shaped front opening with heavy duty double zippers for easier access and closure
- MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for a faster drying time.
- Small accessories pocket located inside of the bag great for tape, wax, stones, tools etc.
- 2 large external side pockets positioned for comfort and balance
- 1 size 12 Bauer skate fits in each side pocket
- Great for apparel or toiletry items
- External name/player number window
- Front lower small external pocket
- Small top external pocket perfect for wallet or phone
- Handles and Straps:
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Top grab handle is reinforced with rivets
Comments: This bag is perfect for me because I can easily carry it around the city and onto public transit. I've had it for about two months now and can tell that durability is not going to be an issue.
From: Andrew, CA
Comments: This is a great bag. While not quite as roomy as the Reebok 10K, it still has plenty of room for all your gear. The skate pockets are especially nice - very roomy. There's easily extra room for jerseys, socks etc., just in the skate pockets alone. The straps have a wide range of adjustability, and you'll quickly figure out the right fit for carrying in comfort. The main 'grab' top handle is very sturdy and well-built. No worries about tearing or fraying. The telescoping handle is hidden by a zip pocket, but easily accessible too. Seems like a minor thing, but personally I'll always carry it like a backpack and will probably never pull it like luggage. So, I appreciate the sleek look that a hidden handle provides. Another great feature is the bag bottom - completely waterproof, so no worrying about wet locker room floors soaking through the bag or ruining the fabric. Inside the main opening, there's a vented pouch for wet clothing - very handy for post game transport. The s kate pockets are also vented and the main compartment also has vent holes. Personally, I will still pull out my equipment to 'air out