|Bauer Premium Hockey Equipment Backpacks 27"||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Premium Hockey Equipment Backpack 27" is constructed out of strong tear-resistant 3mm 450D "RIPSTOP" polyester and is reinforced with PVC fabric for added durability.
The bag features ventilation grommets at the sides that allow air to pass through, and a waterproof bottom for those wet locker rooms. The main compartment has a large "U" shaped opening with heavy duty double zippers for easy access and closure. The bag features MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for faster drying time.
This bag has tons of accessory pockets, including a small internal pocket perfect for tape, wax, stones, tools, etc. Also, the bag has two external side pockets positioned for comfort and balance. The side pockets are designed for a size 12 bauer skate, but also can be used for apparel or toiletry items. The bag has an external name/player number window for bag identification purposes. Another small external pocket is located at the front bottom of the bag, as well as a small top pocket perfect for wallets, keys, phones, etc.
The bag also has adjustable padded backpack straps for those long hauls into the locker room, and a top grab handle perfect for loading and unloading. All components to the bag are cold resistance tested to prevent cracking, overall giving this bag a long life.
- Model Number: 1039260
- Measurement: 18" L x 27" H x 18" W
- 3mm 450D Ripstop polyester
- Offers solid durability and helps prevent rips or cuts from rubbing
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing reinforces the inside of the bag
- Ventilation grommets at sides allow air to pass through
- Waterproof bottom
- All components are cold resistance tested to prevent cracking
- Silk screened Bauer logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large "U" shaped front opening with heavy duty double zippers for easier access and closure
- MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for a faster drying time.
- Small accessories pocket located inside of the bag great for tape, wax, stones, tools etc.
- 2 large external side pockets positioned for comfort and balance
- 1 size 12 Bauer skate fits in each side pocket
- Great for apparel or toiletry items
- External name/player number window
- Front lower small external pocket
- Small top external pocket perfect for wallet or phone
- Handles and Straps:
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Top grab handle is reinforced with rivets
Comments: This is a great bag. While not quite as roomy as the Reebok 10K, it still has plenty of room for all your
gear. The skate pockets are especially nice - very roomy. There's easily extra room for jerseys, socks etc., just in the skate pockets
alone. The straps have a wide range of adjustability, and you'll quickly figure out the right fit for carrying in comfort. The main 'grab'
top handle is very sturdy and well-built. No worries about tearing or fraying. The telescoping handle is hidden by a zip pocket, but
easily accessible too. Seems like a minor thing, but personally I'll always carry it like a backpack and will probably never pull it like
luggage. So, I appreciate the sleek look that a hidden handle provides. Another great feature is the bag bottom - completely
waterproof, so no worrying about wet locker room floors soaking through the bag or ruining the fabric. Inside the main opening,
there's a vented pouch for wet clothing - very handy for post game transport. The s
kate pockets are also vented and the main compartment also has vent holes. Personally, I will still pull out my equipment to 'air out