Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Premium Hockey Bag 37" is made out of a very strong tear-resistant 3mm "RIPSTOP" 450D polyester fabric and is backed with a heavy-duty PVC fabric for added durability.
The Bauer Premium hockey bag offers a large compartment with heavy-duty double zippers and one internal accessory pocket good for tape, hardware, stones, and tools. At each end there are 2 oversized pockets ideal for a pair of skates and jerseys. ( 1 pair of size 12 Bauer skates fits in 1 pocket ).
The large " U " shaped top opening features MULTIFLO, a two layer ventilation system that allows direct air flow into the top of the bag helping your gear to dry out inside the bag. Two metal ventilation grommets on each side of the bag allow air to pass through.
- Model Number: 1039262
- Measurement: 37" L x 20" H x 17.5" W
- 3mm 450D Ripstop polyester
- Offers solid durability and helps prevent rips or cuts from running
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing reinforces the inside of the bag
- Silk screened Bauer logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large "U" shaped top flap with heavy duty double zippers for easier access and closure
- MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for a faster drying time.
- Small accessories pocket located inside of the bag great for tape, wax, stones tools etc.
- 2 large external end pockets
- 1 pair of size 12 Bauer skates fits in 1 pocket
- Great for apparel or toiletry items
- External name/player number window
- Handles and Straps:
- Durable nylon webbing shoulder/carrying straps reinforced with heavy duty rivets for added strength
- Heavy duty nylon grab handle reinforced with rivets
Comments: Some people may read this review and say "it's just a bag" but this is a solid purchase. My old bag was cluttered and didn't have great ventilation. Contributing to the problem were no exterior pockets, so my sweaty undergarments mixed in with my gear.
The two side pockets are very spacious. I use one for my jerseys and the other for my smaller pair of shoulder pads. I have a Senior CCM U+12 shoulder pad and it fits perfectly. It is ideal for Junior equipment. I separate my equipment, especially my pads as they smell the most, so it can be easily found and cleaned later. This also allows it to not contaminate my other equipment. I use the top exterior pocket for tape and pucks.
This is a great purchase to help prolong the life of your equipment.
From: Brad, VA
Comments: this bag is spacious..durable and has nice features like the open top vent so I don't have to unpack it to air it out.
From: Mitch, Hurricane, WV