|Bauer Premium Hockey Bags 33"||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Premium Hockey Bag 33" is made out of a very strong tear-resistant 3mm "RIPSTOP" 450D polyester fabric and is backed with a heavy-duty PVC fabric for added durability.
The Bauer Premium hockey bag offers a large compartment with heavy-duty double zippers and one internal accessory pocket good for tape, hardware, stones, and tools. At each end there are 2 oversized pockets ideal for a pair of skates and jerseys. ( 1 pair of size 12 Bauer skates fits in 1 pocket ).
The large " U " shaped top opening features MULTIFLO, a two layer ventilation system that allows direct air flow into the top of the bag helping your gear to dry out inside the bag. Two metal ventilation grommets on each side of the bag allow air to pass through.
- Model Number: 1039263
- Measurement: 33" L x 18" H x 16" W
- 3mm 450D Ripstop polyester
- Offers solid durability and helps prevent rips or cuts from running
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing reinforces the inside of the bag
- Silk screened Bauer logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large "U" shaped top flap with heavy duty double zippers for easier access and closure
- MULTIFLO- a two layer system that allows airflow through the top of the bag for a faster drying time.
- Small accessories pocket located inside of the bag great for tape, wax, stones tools etc.
- 2 large external end pockets
- 1 pair of size 12 Bauer skates fits in 1 pocket
- Great for apparel or toiletry items
- External name/player number window
- Handles and Straps:
- Durable nylon webbing shoulder/carrying straps reinforced with heavy duty rivets for added strength
- Heavy duty nylon grab handle reinforced with rivets
Comments: This bag is great. I really wish I could have kept it, because Bauer thought of everything. It was just too small for all my equipment (I'm 6'2). I will be trying again with the larger version.
From: Mike, CA
Comments: Awesome bag, by far the best one I'v ever owned. Super durable, plenty of room, and does everything I need.
From: Chris, NY
Comments: Nice bag for juniors only. The side end pockets take up WAY too much space for adult sized equipment. They are wide enough for a pair of skates stacked on top of each other. Otherwise they don't any equipment. Jerseys and socks don't take up much space in the main compartment so why would you need the other side pocket?
From: John, WA