Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 800 Ice Hockey Skates offer a high level of performance at a great value. The Nexus 800 has a lot of the same high end features as the Nexus 1000 with just a few differences. The Nexus line offers a wider fit and a softer feel to accommodate a broader range of players.
Bauer has used compression molded EVA foams in the Nexus 800's quarter package to give them that soft feel and some flexibility. Pro Tech Nylon provides these skates with great durability along with some abrasion resistance. A molded anatomical ultra thick 2-piece felt tongue with a molded metatarsal guard provides great protection along with a very comfortable fit.
The Nexus 800 features a Hydrophobic Retro Tan Clarino® liner that helps keep your feet dry and very comfortable. A "Deep V" heel fit helps keep your heel locked in for quicker take off speed, increased power and maximum comfort.
- Model Number: 1040512
- Heritage: Flexlite 4.0 Pro
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advanced level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Nexus boot are medium-high volume, narrow heel area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package: Compression molded EVA with Pro Tech Nylon
- Compression molded EVA foams provide soft and flexible feel
- Pro Tech Nylon provide durability and abrasion resistance
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- Hydrophobic Retro Tan Clarino® liner
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding:
- Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction:
- Molded anatomical Ultra Thick 2-piece felt tongue
- Molded metatarsal guard helps prevent lace bite
- Form-Fit+ with grip, moisture management, heel stabilizer and Ergo toe protection
- Outsole: Lightweight full vented composite
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk Lightspeed 2
- Tuuk LS 2 runner
- Weight: 963 grams (based on size 9D)
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Nexus Ice Hockey Skates
The Bauer Nexus 1N Skate is the most explosive skate from any Nexus or FlexLite family to date. For the first time in Nexus, Bauer utilized their signature one-piece lacing system that not only improves forward flex by 33% but it also improves stability and energy transfer through each stride.
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Skates are a step down from the 1N's but for the first time in the Nexus Line, this second price point features a full Curv Composite quarter package. Bauer has been using Curv in their premier skates due to the pro-preferred properties it brings to the table. The composite is lighter, stiffer, more durable and better at molding around a player's foot.
The Bauer Nexus N8000 Skates are an ideal choice for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for better support and responsiveness. The Pro-Level Tech Mesh Nylon Quarter Package is not only built with significantly enhanced stiffness but it's also fully thermoformable, reducing break-in time and providing a more personalized fit.
The Bauer Nexus N7000 Skates is the first performance-level skate in the Nexus Line and has the features to back it up. The lowers consist of NHL's most popular holder, the Tuuk LightSpeed Edge, and its quick release trigger system. It attaches to the Injected TPR outsole that works hand in hand with the traditional Tech Mesh quarter package.
The Bauer Nexus N6000 Skates are the entry-level model in the third generation Nexus Line. The Bauer N6000 skate is built with traditional materials for a classic fit and feel. The Lightweight Mesh quarter package provides the recreational or new to hockey players an appropriate level of stiffness and support. The brushed nylon liner offers plenty of comfort while also helping to wick away moisture.