Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 600 hockey shoulder pads are ideal for intermediate to advanced play. The are lightweight and mobile while still offering a great level of protection.
The Nexus 600 shoulder pads side panels, sternum and spine guards feature superlite HD foams for good protection with a lightweight feel. A poly insert reinforces the sternum guard for added protection and dual density arch supports provide great protection to the collar bone area. Oversized molded anatomical covered shoulder caps provide impact protection from the front, back and sides protecting you from all angles.
The Nexus 600 shoulder pads feature a 3-piece front panel design to provide you with a great range of motion. The ThermoMax liner provides good moisture wicking helping you stay cool during play.
- Model Number: 1039118
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
- HD Foam sternum protection with a poly insert
- HD Foam side panels
- HD foam spinal protection
- Dual density collar bone protection
- Molded anatomical covered shoulder caps
- Molded poly bicep guards
- Removable extended core pad
- Thermo-Max liner
- Moisture wicking, helps regulate body temperature, and prevents the build up of odors
- 3-piece front panel
- Multi-segment upper body design
- Adjustable length bicep guards
- Comfort neck
- 1094 grams (Medium sized shoulder pad)
Comments: I purchased these about a month ago and have used them in 5-6 games.
They work great and protect quite well. I have taken a few really hard
hits and didn't feel much. I was a bit worried about the shoulder caps
being big and thus limiting my visibility. I have a short neck and wear
a cage and I have no problems.