Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 600 Hockey Shin Guards offer great protection for intermediate to advanced level play.
The Nexus 600 features an anatomical ribbed polyurethane knee cap and shin shell design that helps disperse impacts throughout the shin guard. The shell also has a vented structure that helps increase airflow throughout the pad, and regulates body temperature. Unlike the Nexus 400, the 600 has high density foam with poly inserts in the calf wrap that adds protection against slashes and blocked shots. Also, the calf wrap has a multi-segmented design to add comfort and gives a tight fit on the back of the leg.
The liner consists of a hydrophobic mesh, with a removable asymmetrical inner liner with Ergo knee protection. Like the Bauer APX shin guard, the Nexus 600 features "dome technology" for added joint protection on the side of the knee.
Like the Nexus 1000, the 600 has a unique attachment design, with two removable and adjustable 1" velcro straps. You have the option to move the strap higher or lower on the shin guard, giving the player complete customization.
- Model Number: 1039082
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
- Shin pad size / Player height
13" / 5'5" - 5'9"
14" / 5'7" - 5'11"
15" / 5'9" - 6'1"
16" / 5'11" - 6'3"
17" / 6'1" - 6'5"
18" / 6'3" +
- Anatomical ribbed polyurethane knee cap and shin shell
- Helps disperse impacts throughout shin guard
- High density + poly insert on calf wrap
- Multi-segmented design on calf wrap
- Helps protect against slashes and blocked shots on back of leg
- Ergo knee protection
- Extended dome protection at knee joint
- Adds protection on side of knee
- Hydrophobic mesh liner
- Removable and adjustable segmented liner
- Ergo knee protection
- Asymmetrical design
- Vented shin to increase airflow and regulate body temperature
- Multi-segmented design
- Volume fit
- Adjustable and removable double 1" strap closure
- 538.2 grams (14" shin guard)
Comments: Arrived today and was nervous about the 15 as 14 usually are fine, but these are perfect. Perfect fit, I am 5-10 Threw them in my bag and off to the rink I went. They are a tad bulky feeling in thickness but after about 1 hour on they feel great. Nice calf protection and great flex. By far the nicest Bauer Shin Guard I have ever put on.
From: Mike, Johnstown, PA