Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 6000 Hockey Shin Guards feature SuperLite™ high-density foams with poly-reinforcement for an advanced level of protection. The Nexus 6000 offers good mobility through the use of strategic foam segments, allowing a player free range of movement without feeling restrained.
Internally, the 6000 shin guard has a fully removable and adjustable liner. It is made of thick medium-density foams with a hydrophobic microfiber top layer that wicks away unwanted moisture.
- Model Number: 1043206
- Heritage: Nexus 600
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
JR 10" / 4'3" - 4"8"
JR 11" / 4'7" - 5'
JR 12" / 4'11" - 5'4"
- Injected and Ribbed Knee Cap
- Injected Shell with Air Vents
- Offers solid protection with consistent airflow
- SuperLite™ high-density foam calf wrap and thigh guard
- Calf wrap includes plastic-reinforcement for added strength
- Extended dome protection at the knee joint
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner
- Removable and adjustable liner
- Thick medium density foam
- Asymmetrical Design with a classic, generous fit
- 1" elastic top strap and 2.5" neoprene-like anchor strap
- Multi-segmented design for optimal fit and mobility
- 522 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Nexus Hockey Shin Guards
The Bauer Nexus 1N Hockey Shin Guards are the flagship shin guards providing top notch protection and coverage. Underneath the molded knee cap, the 1N features Seven+ Technology™ to dampen the energy from impacts. Seven+™ tech is molded cylindrical foam pieces designed to absorb repeated impacts with high level protection and responsiveness.
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Hockey Shin Guards provide solid lightweight protection with an asymmetrical fit that's designed to best contour to the natural shape of the leg. Both the knee and shin caps feature a molded PE construction, with a ribs for energy dispersion and vents for airflow.
The Bauer Nexus N7000 Hockey Shin Guards are the entry level shin guards in the 2016 Nexus lineup. The molded knee cap and shin guard use an asymmetrical design that fits the natural shape of each leg for a more comfortable fit.