|Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Skates Sr||
The Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for the recreational to intermediate players. The Nexus line offers a wider and softer boot with a clean look.
The Nexus 400 skates have a variable stiffness compression molded EVA quarter package with sport nylon to make them durable yet lightweight. A stiffer back portion and more flexible forefoot provide this skate with a good fit and performance.
- Model Number: 1000998
- Heritage: Flexlite 3.0
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level of player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Nexus boot are medium-high volume, narrow heel area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package: Variable stiffness Compression molded EVA with performance nylon
- Compression molded EVA foams provide soft and flexible feel
- Stiffer ankle and heel provides great response
- Flexible forefoot provides a more forgiving feel
- Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding:
- Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction:
- Anatomical White 40 oz 2-piece felt tongue
- Molded metatarsal guard helps prevent lace bite
- Form-Fit+ with grip
- Outsole: Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk Lightspeed Pro
- Tuuk Super Stainless steel runner
- Weight:867 grams (based on size 9D)
Comments: Comments:I Haven't skated with these yet but I love them already. I immediately upgraded to wax laces and they have a nice fit. I have really wide feet and this is the first pair of skates I've owned in all the years I've played hockey that had a perfect fit. I'll be sure to update you all once I beat um up a little.
From: Tom, Wisconsin
Comments: I skate recreationally five days a week at the local rink. I wear these skates nearly all day and find them super comfortable and very lightweight. I'm very pleased with them, especially for $200.
From: Tom, China
Comments: These skates are the most durable and reliable skates out there for the price.
From: Alex, NJ
Comments: These skates are fantastic for intermediate players who want to push on with their game. They are light and durable with a wider fit. I previously had supreme's but I really enjoy the new fit.
From: Jack, England
Comments: These are some one the best skates i have ever used in my life
for only 200 dollars! they are super durable and very light weight. i
play 4 to 5 times a week and they are perfect for me. if you want a durable skate that will last a long time and that are a decent you need
From: Adam, Corinth, NY
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Nexus Ice Hockey Skates
Tradition & Technology
The Bauer Nexus 1000 Ice Hockey Skates are the premier skates in the Nexus line up. The Nexus line offers a wider fit and a softer feel to accommodate a broader range of players. The Nexus 1000 skates have a retro look fused with modern technology to provide the best of both worlds.
The Bauer Nexus 800 Ice Hockey Skates offer a high level of performance at a great value. The Nexus 800 has a lot of the same high end features as the Nexus 1000 with just a few differences. The Nexus line offers a wider fit and a softer feel to accommodate a broader range of players.
The Bauer Nexus 600 Ice Hockey Skates are in the middle of the Nexus line up and offer solid performance for those intermediate to advanced players. The Nexus line offers a very clean look along with a wider fit and a softer feel.
The Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for the beginner to intermediate players. The Nexus line offers a wider and softer boot with a clean look.
The Bauer Nexus 200 Ice Hockey Skates are the most affordable skates in the Nexus line. The Nexus line provides a wider fit along with a softer feel.