Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 1000 Limited Edition Ice Hockey Pants are the same premier pant as the Nexus 1000. They incorporate a classic fit with a custom color combination that make these pants stand out. The Nexus 1000 Ltd Edt pant features pro level protection padding and excellent mobility. Certain features utilize advanced materials such as EPP foam and F-One Shell technology.
Bauer used a variety of high-end materials and technologies in the Nexus 1000 to give a player the highest level of protection. First, the hip and thigh boards are made using their F-One Shell Technology that fuses tough plastic to both sides of a high-density foam pad. This process maximizes protection while keeping the pant light. The kidneys and spine maintain advanced protection with molded EPP foam that is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional dual-density foams.
The Nexus 1000 utilizes durable and stretchable materials throughout both the interior and exterior that are abrasion-resistant and flexible. The outer shell is constructed of a dense nylon that is abrasion-resistant and breathable. Down both sides of the pant, front and rear, Bauer used a stretch leg gussets to allow a player to maximize their stride without being bound up by their pant. The Dynamic Flex Zones use the same philosophy and are located on both sides of the front enclosure system.
- Model Number: 1041244
- Heritage: Supreme TotalONE
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Height
SR SM / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
SR MD - *MT / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
SR LG - *LT / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
SR XL - *XLT / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
*Tall sizes (MT, LT, XLT) feature same waist measurements as standard sizes, but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players.
- Spine protector featuring molded EPP Foam with a plastic insert
- EPP Foam is very protective and lightweight
- F-One shell technology location on hip and thigh boards
- Fused foams to poly inserts to reduce weight and increase protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, perforated foam pad
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Vent Armour Composite kidney and spine pads - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Moded EPP Kidney Pads
- EPP foam is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional double density foam
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Heavy-duty 800 denier nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Adjustable spine pad - Attached with elastic to move with the player
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Multi directional belt function offers a snug secure fit
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max+ liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- 1,587 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Ice Hockey Pant is the flagship model in the Vapor line. The Vapor line of ice hockey pants has a tapered fit which incorporates a snug fit in the waist that opens up in the legs for a traditional feel that we see in the Nexus line. The APX2 pants incorporated high-end features like Bauer's Aerolite™ technology and 37.5™ technology.Colors: 4
The Bauer Vapor X100 Ice Hockey Pants are ideal for any player looking for a high-level pant without having to pay the big price tag. Bauer introduces the Aerolite™ technology into the spine guard, which weighs 30% less than other HD foams but still provides great protection. The Thermo Max™ liner keeps you cool by reducing moisture throughout the entire pant.Colors: 4
The Bauer Vapor X80 Ice Hockey Pants provide a good level of protection at a great price. These ice hockey pants feature high density foams placed in the hips, thighs, and spine guard for even better protection. Stretch fabrics on the front panels and leg gussets allow for a full extension on the player's stride, increasing mobility.Colors: 4
The Bauer Vapor X60 Ice Hockey Pants are the entry level model in the Vapor lineup. These ice hockey pants offer a solid level of protection because of the medium density foams that are reinforced with plastic inserts placed on the spine, hip, and thigh. The traditional skate lace closure system gives the player a customized fit.Colors: 4
The Bauer Nexus 1000 Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant from the Nexus line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 1000 features a pro level of protection and excellent mobility with the use of advanced materials such as EPP foam and F-One Shell technology.
The Bauer Nexus 800 Ice Hockey Pants are an excellent choice for the player who wants a highly protective and mobile pant at a great value. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic contoured fit that is similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant from 2012. The Nexus 800 features more foam segmentation for enhanced mobility and pro level materials on the exterior that increase its durability.
The Bauer Nexus 800 LE Ice Hockey Pants are constructed exactly the same as the regular Nexus 800, but the noticeable difference is its distinctive color theme. The Nexus 800 pant is designed for the intermediate to advanced level player, and is an excellent choice for the player who wants a highly protective and mobile pant at a great value.Colors: 2
The Bauer Nexus 600 Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection and performance at an even greater value. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The 600 features beefed up foams throughout the thigh, hip, and spinal area's for greater protection.
The Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Pant is the entry level model coming from the new Nexus pant line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG Ice Hockey Pants are an anatomically fitting girdle with shell combo. The new structure provides a natural close to the body fit offering ideal efficiency for all hockey movements.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.8 Ice Hockey Pants are a form fitting two-piece hockey girdle/shell system that provides great mobility and ideal protection. The inner core is the protective backbone of the pant, which contains the majority of the protective features that anatomically rests on the body, while the loose outer shell consist of thin layered foams.