Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 1000 Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant from the Nexus line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 1000 features a pro level of protection and excellent mobility with the use of advanced materials such as EPP foam and F-One Shell technology.
Bauer used a variety of high-end materials and technologies in the Nexus 1000 to give a player the highest level of protection. First, the hip and thigh boards are made using their F-One Shell Technology that fuses tough plastic to both sides of a high-density foam pad. This process maximizes protection while keeping the pant light. The kidneys and spine maintain advanced protection with molded EPP foam that is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional dual-density foams.
The Nexus 1000 utilizes durable and stretchable materials throughout both the interior and exterior that are abrasion-resistant and flexible. The outer shell is constructed of a dense nylon that is abrasion-resistant and breathable. Down both sides of the pant, front and rear, Bauer used a stretch leg gussets to allow a player to maximize their stride without being bound up by their pant. The Dynamic Flex Zones use the same philosophy and are located on both sides of the front enclosure system.
- Model Number: 1041245
- Heritage: Supreme TotalONE
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Height
JR SM / 22" - 24" / 4'3" - 4'7"
JR MD / 24" - 26" / 4'6" - 4'10"
JR LG / 26" - 28" / 4'9" - 5'1"
JR XL / 28" - 30" / 5'0" - 5'4"
- Spine protector featuring molded EPP Foam with a plastic insert
- EPP Foam is very protective and lightweight
- F-One shell technology location on hip and thigh boards
- Fused foams to poly inserts to reduce weight and increase protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, perforated foam pad
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Vent Armour Composite kidney and spine pads - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Moded EPP Kidney Pads
- EPP foam is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional double density foam
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Heavy-duty 800 denier nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Adjustable spine pad - Attached with elastic to move with the player
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Multi directional belt function offers a snug secure fit
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max+ liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- 1,587 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Nexus Ice Hockey Pants
The Bauer Nexus 1N Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship pants in the 2016 Nexus lineup. Above the waist, Bauer uses molded high-density foams in the kidney/side protection and the spine guard for extremely lightweight top-notch protection. The 1N Pants' flexible spine guard also features Seven+ Technology™ from the Cascade and Bauer IMS Helmets. Using cylindrical molded foam, the Seven+ Tech is designed to keep its natural shape and excel in managing repeated impacts for pro-level protection.Colors: 3
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Ice Hockey Pants provide high-level protective coverage in a classic fit. In the spine guard and kidney protectors above the waist, the N9000 features molded high-density foams. The molded design wraps comfortably around the side and back for lightweight, yet high-level coverage and protection.Colors: 4
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Limited Edition Ice Hockey Pants provide high-level protective coverage in a classic fit. In the spine guard and kidney protectors above the waist, the N9000 features molded high-density foams. The molded design wraps comfortably around the side and back for lightweight, yet high-level coverage and protection.Colors: 2
The Bauer Nexus N8000 Ice Hockey Pants offers full coverage in a classic hockey pant fit. Above the waist, Bauer uses high-density foams wrapping around the player's sides to offer solid yet lightweight kidney protection. The back features a spine guard constructed of high-density foams and backed by a PE insert to protect that vital area.Colors: 3
The Bauer Nexus N7000 Ice Hockey Pants are the entry level pant in the 2016 Nexus series. The N7000 pants features full coverage for the recreational level of play with molded hip and thigh guards backed by medium density foams. Above the waist, Bauer uses medium density foams with a plastic insert to cover the sides and kidneys.Colors: 1
The Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Pant is the entry level model coming from the new Nexus pant line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 400 features solid hip, kidney and spine protection because of the medium-density foams backed by plastic inserts. This pant offers a great value with a lightweight feel and long lasting materials.