|Bauer Lightweight Warm-Up Team Pants Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Lightweight Warm Up Pants are your classic hockey team warm-up pants. The Bauer Lightweight Warm Up Pants have replaced the Bauer Warm Up Pants, and will work as a replacement product for teams formerly using the Bauer Warm Up Pant.
- Model Numbers: 1039312, 1039314-16
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pant size / Waist / Player height (inches)
Small / 29-30" / 5'5"-5'9"
Medium / 31-33" / 5'9"-5'11"
Large / 34-35" / 5'11"-6'1"
XL / 36-37" / 6'1"-6'3"
XXL / 38-40" / 6'3"-6'5"
- 100% Water-resistant polyester dobby construction
- Lightweight mesh lining with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector moisture wicking finish
- Lined from the knee up
- High quality YKK® zippers
- Elastic waistband with drawstring tie
- Two side-slit "on-seam" pockets
- Zippered back pocket
- Lower leg zips for easy on/off
- Bottom zippers are set 2.5" above bottom leg opening
- Allows for easy alteration
- Embroidered Bauer logo on lower right leg
- Great team pant - Blank space allows room for a custom team logo
Click here for more information on a team purchase
Comments: Love these pants. As a coach, they are constantly getting hit with skate blades and velcro from bags and have proven to be extremely durable. They are warm and breathe well which makes them very comfortable while being lightweight. They do run a little long but are easy to adjust with the tie system on the waist. Highly recommend!
From: Dan, NJ
Comments: The pants are made of a material that's similar to the Bauer warm-up jackets. That's a good thing because they have a very "high quality" feel. They seem to keep warmth nicely with a soft material lining the upper portion of the pants.
I'm 6'4" and 195 lbs (36 waist) so getting pants that fit correctly isn't exactly easy. I bought the XL- they're a tad short but fit good enough. If they were another inch in length then they would be perfect. I plan on using them on the ice, however, so the pant length doesn't bother me too much since I'll be wearing skates.
From: Matt, Macomb, MI