|Bauer Lightweight Warm Up Team Pants Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Lightweight Warm Up Pants are your classic hockey team warm-up pants. The Bauer Lightweight Warm Up Pants have replaced the Bauer Warm Up Pants, and will work as a replacement product for teams formerly using the Bauer Warm Up Pant.
- Model Numbers: 1039312, 1039314-16
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pant size / Waist / Player height (inches)
Small / 29-30" / 5'5"-5'9"
Medium / 31-33" / 5'9"-5'11"
Large / 34-35" / 5'11"-6'1"
XL / 36-37" / 6'1"-6'3"
XXL / 38-40" / 6'3"-6'5"
- 100% Water-resistant polyester dobby construction
- Lightweight mesh lining with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector moisture wicking finish
- Lined from the knee up
- High quality YKK® zippers
- Elastic waistband with drawstring tie
- Two side-slit "on-seam" pockets
- Zippered back pocket
- Lower leg zips for easy on/off
- Bottom zippers are set 2.5" above bottom leg opening
- Allows for easy alteration
- Embroidered Bauer logo on lower right leg
- Great team pant - Blank space allows room for a custom team logo
Click here for more information on a team purchase
Comments: The pants are made of a material that's similar to the Bauer warm-up jackets. That's a good thing because they have a very "high quality" feel. They seem to keep warmth nicely with a soft material lining the upper portion of the pants.
I'm 6'4" and 195 lbs (36 waist) so getting pants that fit correctly isn't exactly easy. I bought the XL- they're a tad short but fit good enough. If they were another inch in length then they would be perfect. I plan on using them on the ice, however, so the pant length doesn't bother me too much since I'll be wearing skates.
From: Matt, Macomb, MI