|Bauer Core Hockey Bags 33"||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Core Hockey Bag 33" is made out of a very strong 500D polyester fabric and is backed with a heavy-duty PVC fabric for added durability.
The Bauer Core hockey bag offers a large compartment with heavy-duty double zippers and one internal accessory pocket good for tape, hardware, stones, and tools. The large " U " shaped top opening allows easy access to the inside of the bag. Two metal ventilation grommets on each side of the bag allow air to pass through.
- Model Number: 1039265
- Measurement: 33" L x 18" H x 16" W
- 500D polyester
- Offers solid durability and helps prevent rips or cuts from running
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing reinforces the inside of the bag
- Silk screened Bauer logos
- Main Compartment:
- Large "U" shaped top flap with heavy duty double zippers for easier access and closure
- Small accessories pocket located inside of the bag great for tape, wax, stones tools etc.
- External name/player number window
- Handles and Straps:
- Durable nylon webbing shoulder/carrying straps reinforced with heavy duty rivets for added strength
- Heavy duty nylon grab handle reinforced with rivets
Comments: Really nice bag for the price. I've owned this bag for a month now and it has held up well... There is a small pouch inside the bag for tape, keys, wallet, wax, etc. I went with the 33" one seeing I just carry the essentials hockey gear. shins, gloves, bucket (helmet and cage), cup, chest/shoulder, elbows, pants, sock and skates... It all fits in there with a bit room to spare...I don't like a huge bag for my gear so this worked out well. I am 6'0 so all my ice hockey gear is adult size and it all fits... Plain and simple... The only negative is the baby blue color highlighting it but it isn't to bad... I rather it be all black.
From: Brent, NJ
Comments: Nice bag for the price point. Reasonably durable construction, with a few vent holes for air flow. The internal zippered pocket is clutch, for the keys, wallet, phone, etc. Nothing is worse after an exhausting game, than searching through soaking wet clothing and gear for the car keys you swore you threw in there. Basic, but solid gear bag.
From: Tim, IL