Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Team Roller Hockey Skates are a great choice for the player looking for a high performance skate without breaking the bank. The RPD Team Skate features a full composite glass outsole and a CNC Extruded Labeda Movement chassis for excellent responsiveness and aggressiveness.
The highlighted feature throughout the RPD Line is the Labeda Movement Chassis that was designed specifically for these Alkali skates. The chassis holds Labeda Millennium 74A Indoor Wheels with Abec 9 bearings to allow for abundant grip with supreme roll.
Internally, the liner is constructed of a hydrophobic anti-slip material that is soft to the touch and helps players get the most out of their stride by keeping their feet locked in. Alkali then widened the forefoot by 2 mm to provide even more comfort than before. Externally, the Pro White Felt Tongue is fully ventilated to provide good airflow and the high density foam lace bite guard offers excellent comfort and protection.
- Heritage: CA7
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a full size down (1.0) down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- AEPE Molded Quarter Package
- Provides strategic stiffness and support in key areas
- Excellent heat moldability after being baked for a true personalized fit
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Hydrophobic Anti-Slip Liner
- Excellent moisture wicking properties to keep your feet dry
- Anti-Slip helps to keep the foot locked in so power isn’t lost during the stride
- Soft to the touch
- Tongue Construction:
- Three-Piece Pro White Felt Tongue with an Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Fully ventilated for good airflow without sacrificing protection
- High Density foam offers solid protection and heat moldability
- Composite Glass Outsole
- Enhances responsiveness in a lightweight package
- Built-in low profile wheel channels designed for the Movement Chassis
- Labeda Movement One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- CNC Extruded for a high quality and long lasting finish
- Size 4.0 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Labeda Millennium 74A Indoor Wheels
- Dual durometer construction provides excellent grip and speed
- ABEC 9 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,159 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique, dual toe cap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.