Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Shift Roller Hockey Skates feature the same boot seen on the flagship RPD Max skate but with different lowers. The RPD Shift skates utilize a full composite outsole, the CNC Extruded Labeda Movement frame and (4) Labeda Dynasty III 74A wheels.
This Alkali RPD Shift features a pro-level boot with top notch stiffness and comfort. The Super Light AEPE quarter package features the new Pro Roller Last that widens the forefoot by 2 mm, providing even more comfort than before. The outsole is made of a carbon composite for excellent responsiveness and has a low-profile cutout that allows the second wheel from the toe to be recessed into the boot. This gives the player a lower center of gravity, a more aggressive turning radius, a better balanced feel and a more efficient power transfer during the skating stride.
The Labeda Movement Frame holds (4) Labeda Dynasty III wheels that are rolling on Swiss Lite 608 bearings for superior roll and grip. The 9mm Pro White Felt tongue features thorough perforation for airflow while the high density foam lace bite guard insures solid protection for the top of the foot. The pro-style hydrophobic liner helps to wick away moisture but also has anti-slip properties to make sure no power is lost in the heat of a big game.
- Heritage: CA9
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines:
- For players with a shoe size 9.5 or smaller, select a full skate size (1.0) down from your shoe size
- For players with a shoe size 10 or larger, select a half skate size (1/2) down from your shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- AEPE Molded Quarter Package
- Provides proper stiffness and support for explosive power
- Excellent heat moldability after being baked for a true personalized fit
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through stride
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Hydrophobic Anti-Slip Liner
- Excellent moisture wicking properties to keep your feet dry
- Anti-Slip helps to keep the foot locked in so power isn’t lost during the stride
- Soft to the touch
- Tongue Construction:
- Three-Piece 9mm Pro White Felt Tongue with an Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Fully ventilated for good airflow without sacrificing protection
- High Density foam offers solid protection and heat moldability
- Comes with an extra set of red laces
- Carbon Fiber Outsole
- Provides a professional level of stiffness and responsiveness
- Built-in low profile wheel channels designed for the Movement Chassis
- Labeda Movement One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- CNC Extruded for a high quality and long lasting finish
- Recessed second wheel gives the player a more aggressive skating stance and a lower center of gravity
- Greatly improves balance, has a more aggressive turning radius and allows players to get more out of each stride
- Size 6.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Sizes 7.0 - 13 = all 80mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Labeda Dynasty III 74A Indoor Wheels
- Triple durometer construction provides excellent grip and powerful speed
- Swiss Lite 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,428 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Shift + Roller Hockey Skates feature Alkali's new top of the line boot with it's Purlyn quarter package construction. This new material is an all-in-one package; it's very lightweight and fully heatmoldable, it offers a ton of stiffness for skating power it is more impact resistant than ever before.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
Sizes Available: 13.0
The Alkali RPD Lite R Roller Hockey Skates feature ton of value for an entry-level skate. Alkali used a heat moldable quarter package that gives the beginner or casual skater plenty of support and stiffness. The pro-inspired, two-piece white felt tongue has injected high-density foam through the center; providing enhanced comfort and protection.
The Tac-Lite Liner has a soft feel and helps to wick away moisture. The RPD Lite R skate utilizes Alkali's signature HyperLock L Pads, which do a great job of locking the heel with comfort. The one-piece, stamped Labeda chassis holds outdoor Alkali Lite (82A) outdoor wheels with Abec 7 bearings.