Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Max Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the RPD Skate Line. This RPD Max features the Labeda Movement chassis with premier Labeda Addiction (XXX Grip) Wheels for superior speed and grip. Alkali had the chassis specifically made for these boots to provide an aggressive turning radius with excellent power transfer through each stride.
To provide the high class speed and grip that advanced players are looking for, the Labeda Addiction (XXX Grip) Wheels with Swiss Lite 608 Bearings were used. The Hyper Light Quarter Package is made of a high quality EPP Foam that is very lightweight and has been widened in the forefoot by 2 mm. The Pro White Felt Tongue is perforated for good airflow while the high-density lace bite guard protects the top of the foot. The liner is a soft hydrophobic material with anti-slip properties so that a player’s foot stays dry and does not slide internally.
- Heritage: CA9 RPD
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a full size down (1.0) down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Hyper Light Quarter Construction
- Excellent heat moldability after being baked for a true personalized fit
- EPP Molded Quarter Package
- Provides proper stiffness and support for explosive power
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Antibacterial Anti-slip Hydrophobic Liner
- Excellent moisture wicking properties to keep your feet dry
- Soft to the touch and durable
- Helps to kill bacteria and prevent odor
- Comfort Edge Ankle Padding
- Tongue Construction:
- Three-Piece Pro White Felt Tongue
- Fully ventilated for airflow
- Backed by moldable high-density foam for lace-bite protection
- Comes with an extra set of yellow laces
- Carbon Fiber Outsole
- Provides a professional level of stiffness and responsiveness
- Labeda Movement Magnesium Chassis
- Best chassis material on the market due to its minimal weight and incredible strength
- Sizes 2.0 – 2.5 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes 3.0 – 4.0 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip (like 74A)
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces
- New concept in wheel construction. Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Swiss Elite 608 sized bearings
- Weight of a Size 9.0 D skate: 1,088 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. This Lite + Youth Skate comes with a nylon quarter package that offers substantial stiffness, support and comfort for the young hockey player. It also features a pro-style two-piece white felt tongue like the pro's!
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique, dual toe cap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.