Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Lite Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Alkali RPD Skate Line. The RPD Lite showcases the completely redesigned Labeda Movement Chassis that helps to recess the second wheel from the front into the outsole. These new features give players a lower center of gravity for balance, allows the player to turn sharper and it increases power transfer in each stride. The RPD Lite features the new Pro Roller Last that has widened the forefoot by about 2 mm, providing even more comfort than before. The chassis holds (4) Alkali RPD Lite 82A Outdoor wheels that can withstand being used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
- Heritage: CA3
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines:
- For players with a shoe size 9.5 or smaller, select a full skate size (1.0) down from your shoe size
- For players with a shoe size 10 or larger, select a half skate size (1/2) down from your shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Molded Quarter Package
- Gives beginner or entry level players proper support without sacrificing comfort
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Nylex Liner
- Comfortable and durable
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm White Felt Tongue
- Fully ventilated for good airflow
- TPR Nylon Outsole
- Built-in low profile wheel channels designed for the Labeda Movement Chassis
- Labeda Movement Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Recessed second wheel gives the player a more aggressive skating stance and a lower center of gravity
- Greatly improves balance, has a more aggressive turning radius and allows players to get more out of each stride
- Size 6.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Sizes 7.0 - 13 = all 80mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Alkali RPD Lite (82A) Outdoor Wheels
- Durable and tough urethane that allows the wheel to be used indoors or on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete
- ABEC 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,406 grams
Comments: love the skate very comfortable. Just getting use to the all 80s chassis. But very good skate
From: Nick, North Tonawana, NY
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Shift + Roller Hockey Skates feature Alkali's new top of the line boot with it's Purlyn quarter package construction. This new material is an all-in-one package; it's very lightweight and fully heatmoldable, it offers a ton of stiffness for skating power it is more impact resistant than ever before.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
The Alkali RPD Shift Roller Hockey Skates feature the same boot seen on the flagship RPD Max skate but with different lowers. The RPD Shift skates utilize a full composite outsole, the CNC Extruded Labeda Movement frame and (4) Labeda Dynasty III 74A wheels.
Sizes Available: 6.5, 12.0
The Alkali RPD Team Roller Hockey Skates are a great choice for the player looking for a high performance skate without breaking the bank. The RPD Team Skate features a full composite glass outsole and a CNC Extruded Labeda Movement chassis for excellent responsiveness and aggressiveness.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.5, 9.0, 10.0, 11.5, 13.0
The Alkali RPD Comp Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent middle of the pack skate with a gentle price tag. The RPD Crew Skate features a stiffer AEPE Molded Quarter Package, a one-piece Labeda Movement Chassis and the new Labeda RPG Gripper Wheels.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 7.0, 10.0, 12.0, 13.0