Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Lite Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Alkali RPD Skate Line. The RPD Lite showcases the completely redesigned Labeda Movement Chassis. These new frame features give players a lower center of gravity for balance, allows the player to turn sharper and it increases power transfer in each stride. The chassis holds (4) Alkali RPD Lite 82A Outdoor wheels that can withstand being used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
- Heritage: CA3
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a full size down (1.0) down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Molded Quarter Package
- Gives beginner or entry level players proper support without sacrificing comfort
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Nylex Liner
- Comfortable and durable
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm White Felt Tongue
- Fully ventilated for good airflow
- TPR Nylon Outsole
- Labeda Movement Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Size 2.0 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes 3.0 – 4.0 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Alkali RPD Lite (82A) Outdoor Wheels
- Durable and tough urethane that allows the wheel to be used indoors or on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete
- ABEC 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,111 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
Sizes Available: 4.0
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
Sizes Available: 2.0
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. This Lite + Youth Skate comes with a nylon quarter package that offers substantial stiffness, support and comfort for the young hockey player. It also features a pro-style two-piece white felt tongue like the pro's!
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.