Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Crew Roller Hockey Skates are an all-around solid performing skate at a great value. The RPD Crew has the EVA Compressed Foam Quarter that balances support and comfort for the intermediate level player. The Multi-Surface Alkali RPD Crew 78A wheels allow players to secure good grip on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors.
The newly redesigned Labeda Movement Chassis gives players a lower center of gravity by recessing the second wheel from the toe in low-profile cutouts of the outsole. This translates into a much improved natural and balanced feel compared to previous Alkali frames. The Labeda Movement holds Alkali Crew 78A Multi-Surface wheels with Abec 7 608 bearings, providing great roll and grip no matter if you’re indoors or outdoors. The Tac-Lite moisture wicking liner and two-piece white felt tongue have a traditional feel with excellent functionality. Alkali then looked to offer an even more comfortable boot by widening the forefoot by 2 mm.
- Heritage: CA4
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines:
- For players with a shoe size 9.5 or smaller, select a full skate size (1.0) down from your shoe size
- For players with a shoe size 10 or larger, select a half skate size (1/2) down from your shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- EVA Compressed Foam Quarter Package
- Gives beginner or entry level players more support where it’s needed
- Allows for good heat moldability for a better fit
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Tac-Lite Nylex Antimicrobial Liner
- Comfortable and durable liner that wicks away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-Piece 7mm White Felt Tongue with an Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Fully ventilated for good airflow without sacrificing protection
- High Density foam offers solid protection and heat moldability
- TPR Nylon Outsole
- Built-in low profile wheel channels designed for the Movement Chassis
- Labeda Movement Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Recessed second wheel gives the player a more aggressive skating stance and a lower center of gravity
- Greatly improves balance, has a more aggressive turning radius and allows players to get more out of each stride
- Size 6.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Sizes 7.0 - 13 = all 80mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Alkali RPD Crew (78A) Multi-Surface Wheels
- Durable urethane that allows the wheel to grip well indoors and outdoor
- ABEC 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,338 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Shift + Roller Hockey Skates feature Alkali's new top of the line boot with it's Purlyn quarter package construction. This new material is an all-in-one package; it's very lightweight and fully heatmoldable, it offers a ton of stiffness for skating power it is more impact resistant than ever before.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
Sizes Available: 13.0
The Alkali RPD Lite R Roller Hockey Skates feature ton of value for an entry-level skate. Alkali used a heat moldable quarter package that gives the beginner or casual skater plenty of support and stiffness. The pro-inspired, two-piece white felt tongue has injected high-density foam through the center; providing enhanced comfort and protection.
The Tac-Lite Liner has a soft feel and helps to wick away moisture. The RPD Lite R skate utilizes Alkali's signature HyperLock L Pads, which do a great job of locking the heel with comfort. The one-piece, stamped Labeda chassis holds outdoor Alkali Lite (82A) outdoor wheels with Abec 7 bearings.