Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Crew Roller Hockey Skates are an all-around solid performing skate at a great value. The RPD Crew has the EVA Compressed Foam Quarter that balances support and comfort for the intermediate level player. The Multi-Surface Alkali RPD Crew 78A wheels allow players to secure good grip on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors.
The Labeda Movement Chassis holds Alkali Crew 78A Multi-Surface wheels with Abec 7 608 bearings, providing great roll and grip no matter if you’re indoors or outdoors. The Tac-Lite moisture wicking liner and two-piece white felt tongue have a traditional feel with excellent functionality. Alkali then looked to offer an even more comfortable boot by widening the forefoot by 2 mm.
- Heritage: CA4
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a full size down (1.0) down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- EVA Compressed Foam Quarter Package
- Gives beginner or entry level players more support where it’s needed
- Allows for good heat moldability for a better fit
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Tac-Lite Nylex Antimicrobial Liner
- Comfortable and durable liner that wicks away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-Piece White Felt Tongue with an Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Fully ventilated for good airflow without sacrificing protection
- High Density foam offers solid protection and heat moldability
- TPR Nylon Outsole
- Labeda Movement Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Size 2.0 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes 3.0 – 4.0 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Two-piece axle design
- Alkali RPD Crew (78A) Multi-Surface Wheels
- Durable urethane that allows the wheel to grip well indoors and outdoor
- ABEC 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,065 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Lite R Roller Hockey Skates feature ton of value for an entry-level skate. Alkali used a heat moldable quarter package that gives the beginner or casual skater plenty of support and stiffness. The pro-inspired, two-piece white felt tongue has injected high-density foam through the center; providing enhanced comfort and protection.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique, dual toe cap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.