|Alkali RPD Comp Wood ABS Regular Fit Hockey Blades Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of play
- Shaft Compatibility: Traditional (NOT for Tapered Shafts)
- Weight: 200 grams (Based on a Sr. A33)
*A33 curve has R19 stamped on the hosel
- High strength carbon fiberglass and ABS reinforcement
- Provides excellent durability while maintaining a traditional wood puck feel
- Highly impact resistant for durability and accuracy
- Wood reinforced with carbon fiberglass laminate
- Wood insert
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Traditional Hockey Blades Senior
The Alkali RPD Comp Wood ABS Traditional Hockey Blades are an excellent choice for those looking to use a blade outdoors that offers a traditional wood feel. The internal wood insert gives players the classic wood puck feel while the high strength fiberglass carbon laminate allows it to be used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
The Alkali RPD Lite ABS Wood Traditional Hockey Blades utilize one of the most durable and long lasting construction processes for outdoor blades on the market. This full ABS blade is reinforced with impact resistant fiberglass to insure the blade will last on rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt.