Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Comp Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent middle of the pack skate with a gentle price tag. The RPD Crew Skate features a stiffer AEPE Molded Quarter Package, a Labeda Movement Chassis and the new Labeda RPG Gripper Wheels.
Alkali showcases the Labeda Movement Chassis that was designed to work hand in hand with the Maximum Power Transfer outsole for supreme power. Also helping with speed is the Abec 9 bearings sitting in the dual urethane core Labeda RPG wheels that can be used indoors and outdoors. The new Alkali Pro Roller Last is widened in the forefoot by 2 mm, providing even more comfort and helps to accommodate more foot sizes.
- Heritage: CA5
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a full size down (1.0) down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- AEPE Molded Quarter Package
- Provides strategic stiffness and support in key areas
- Excellent heat moldability after being baked for a true personalized fit
- Reduced Toe Spring
- Decreases the angle of the boot from the balls of the feet to the toes
- Allows players to get over the front of the skate and power through strides
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- HyperLock L Pads
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel for maximum power transfer
- Flexible Tendon Guard
- Allows players to achieve a full extension
- Tac-Lite Nylex Liner
- Comfortable and durable liner that wicks away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Three-Piece White Felt Tongue with an Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Fully ventilated for good airflow without sacrificing protection
- High Density foam offers solid protection and heat moldability
- Maximum Power Transfer (MPT) Nylon Outsole
- Labeda Movement Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Size 4.0 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5.0 = all 76mm wheels
- Alkali Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Labeda RPG (Rocket Proppelled Gripper) Wheels
- Dual-urethane core for an awesome balance of durability and grip
- ABEC 9 608 Bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 1,224 grams
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. This Lite + Youth Skate comes with a nylon quarter package that offers substantial stiffness, support and comfort for the young hockey player. It also features a pro-style two-piece white felt tongue like the pro's!
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Team Roller Hockey Skates are a great choice for the player looking for a high performance skate without breaking the bank. The RPD Team Skate features a full composite glass outsole and a CNC Extruded Labeda Movement chassis for excellent responsiveness and aggressiveness.
Sizes Available: 4.0, 5.0
The Alkali RPD Crew Roller Hockey Skates are an all-around solid performing skate at a great value. The RPD Crew has the EVA Compressed Foam Quarter that balances support and comfort for the intermediate level player. The Multi-Surface Alkali RPD Crew 78A wheels allow players to secure good grip on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors.
Sizes Available: 2.0, 3.0