Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali CA9 RPD Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship skates from Alkali Hockey. Alkali took the boot of the 2011 CA9 and made some great upgrades by adding more foams and composite inserts in key areas. They also increased the size of the L pads in the ankle area helping eliminate heel lift. The CA9 RPD rolls on the Alkali Magnesium frame and Labeda Addiction wheels with swiss bearings. These paired together will give you great response with grip and breakaway speed.
The CA9 RPD has a super light but stiff quarter package made out of EPP foam and Surlyn. This will provide great responsiveness and moldability. Extra foams were placed in the eyelet areas for added strength . Alkali also made the "L" bars or the ankle pads inside the boot bigger to increase ankle lock and eliminate heel lift. 3K carbon weave inserts were added to the back of the skate to provide reinforcement to the heel cup and make the tendon guard flex but keep its shape.
The CA9 RPD skate has an antibacterial microfiber liner. This liner will help wick away moisture, keep you comfortable through your game and help fight odors and bacteria. The tongue on the CA9 RPD has been upgraded as well. It is a 3 piece black felt tongue with HD foams inserts to provide ultimate comfort and protection. The tongue is also fully perforated to allow direct airflow to your feet helping them stay dry.
The Alkali Magnesium frames are attached to a full carbon fiber outsole. These are going to keep this skate lightweight but also give you great responsiveness and maximum power transfer through every stride. Labeda Addiction wheels with Swiss Elite 608 bearings will give you that breakaway speed but also maintain that control and grip.
- Model Number: CA90RPD
- Heritage: CA9
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lithium Science boot construction
- EPP foam with Surlyn quarters
- Light weight
- Rigid for support
- Extremely moldable
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel
- Enlarged " L " bars secure ankle and eliminates hell lift
- Carbon fiber reinforced tendon guard
- Stiff, yet flexible at the top for maneuverability
- Keeps its shape
- Antibacterial Microfiber liner
- Excellent moisture wicking
- Helps kill bacteria and prevent odor
- Very soft and comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- 9mm Pro Spec tongue
- Longer tongue
- HD foam for great lace bite protection
- Fully ventilated
- MPT (Maximum Power Transfer) carbon fiber outsole
- Lightweight and responsive
- Magnesium Alloy chassis
- Lightweight and increased strength
- Sizes Yth 10 - Jr 2 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes Jr 3 - 4 = all 68mm wheels
- Two-piece axle design
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip (like 74A)
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces
- New concept in wheel construction. Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip (like 74A)
- Swiss Elite 608 sized bearings
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique, dual toe cap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.