Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: CA5
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for beginner to intermediate level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lithium Science boot construction
- AEPE foam with Guardshell quarter
- Provides rigidity and durability
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel
- Royal Glass reinforced tendon guard
- Tac-Lite Nylex liner
- Excellent moisture wicking
- Tongue Construction:
- 9mm Pro Spec tongue
- Anti-Lace bite insert
- MPT (Maximum Power Transfer) glass outsole
- Aircraft grade Aluminum chassis
- Fully extruded
- Size 2 = all 59mm wheels
- Size 3 - 4 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5 = all 76mm wheels
- Two-piece axle design
- Labeda Millenium wheels - X-soft 74A
- Ideal for indoor play
- Labeda Millenium wheels - X-soft 74A
- ABEC 9 608 sized bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: To be posted when skate arrives
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Max Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the RPD Skate Line. This RPD Max features the Labeda Movement chassis with premier Labeda Addiction (XXX Grip) Wheels for superior speed and grip. Alkali had the chassis specifically made for these boots to provide an aggressive turning radius with excellent power transfer through each stride.
The Alkali RPD Team Roller Hockey Skates are a great choice for the player looking for a high performance skate without breaking the bank. The RPD Team Skate features a full composite glass outsole and a CNC Extruded Labeda Movement chassis for excellent responsiveness and aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Comp Roller Hockey Skates are an excellent middle of the pack skate with a gentle price tag. The RPD Crew Skate features a stiffer AEPE Molded Quarter Package, a Labeda Movement Chassis and the new Labeda RPG Gripper Wheels.
The Alkali RPD Crew Roller Hockey Skates are an all-around solid performing skate at a great value. The RPD Crew has the EVA Compressed Foam Quarter that balances support and comfort for the intermediate level player. The Multi-Surface Alkali RPD Crew 78A wheels allow players to secure good grip on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors.
The Alkali RPD Lite Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Alkali RPD Skate Line. The RPD Lite showcases the completely redesigned Labeda Movement Chassis. These new frame features give players a lower center of gravity for balance, allows the player to turn sharper and it increases power transfer in each stride. The chassis holds (4) Alkali RPD Lite 82A Outdoor wheels that can withstand being used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
Sizes Available: 2.0, 3.0
The Alkali RPD Lite Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the Alkali RPD Skate Line. The RPD Lite showcases the completely redesigned Labeda Movement Chassis that helps to recess the second wheel from the toe into the outsole. These new features give players a lower center of gravity for balance, a better turning radius and it increases power transfer in each stride. The chassis holds (4) Alkali RPD Lite 82A Outdoor wheels that can withstand being used on rough surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.