Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: CA3
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for beginner to recreational play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lithium Science boot construction
- EVA compressed foam quarters
- A good combination of rigidity and flexibility for beginner skaters
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel
- Nylon reinforced tendon guard
- Tac-Lite Nylex liner
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm tongue with anti-lace bite insert
- TPR outsole
- Two-piece extruded Aluminum chassis
- All 80mm wheels (size 6 come with 76mm wheels)
- Labeda Shooter wheels
- All purpose wheel
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Labeda Shooter wheels
- ABEC 7 608 sized bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: 1,338 grams
Comments: Good skate for the budget conscious player. Nice fit with a one game break in to make them feel like my old ones. Wheels were a perfect fit for my weight and indoor surface. Get them while they last at this great price. Recommended.
From: Todd, Southington, CT
Comments: Bought these skates for my son who worn them during a weekend long tournament and after the first game we had to replace the rivets on right skate. After third game, had to replace rivets on left skate. PIECE OF JUNK! Never had this problem with Mission.
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Shift + Roller Hockey Skates feature Alkali's new top of the line boot with it's Purlyn quarter package construction. This new material is an all-in-one package; it's very lightweight and fully heatmoldable, it offers a ton of stiffness for skating power it is more impact resistant than ever before.
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
Sizes Available: 12.0
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite R Roller Hockey Skates feature ton of value for an entry-level skate. Alkali used a heat moldable quarter package that gives the beginner or casual skater plenty of support and stiffness. The pro-inspired, two-piece white felt tongue has injected high-density foam through the center; providing enhanced comfort and protection.