Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: CA3
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for beginner to recreational play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lithium Science boot construction
- EVA compressed foam quarters
- A good combination of rigidity and flexibility for beginner skaters
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel
- Nylon reinforced tendon guard
- Tac-Lite Nylex liner
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm tongue with anti-lace bite insert
- TPR outsole
- Two-piece extruded Aluminum chassis
- Sizes 1 - 2 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes 3 - 4 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5 = all 76mm wheels
- Labeda Shooter wheels
- All purpose wheel
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Labeda Shooter wheels
- ABEC 7 608 sized bearings
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Team + Roller Hockey Skates offer a big jump in performance, featuring a full composite outsole and Alkali's new Activ Wick liner. Below the boot has also been significantly upgraded, utilizing a full one-piece Aluminum CNC Movement Chassis and Labeda Millenium wheels.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
The Alkali RPD Crew + Roller Hockey Skates pack a ton of value for the price. The nylon quarter package offers plenty support for the beginner or recreational player, plus it's fully heatmoldable for a truly customized fit. Alkali designed the quarter to put players in a natural hockey stance by reducing toe spring and giving the boot an aggressive yet still comfortable forward pitch.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. This Lite + Youth Skate comes with a nylon quarter package that offers substantial stiffness, support and comfort for the young hockey player. It also features a pro-style two-piece white felt tongue like the pro's!
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.
The Alkali RPD Team Roller Hockey Skates are a great choice for the player looking for a high performance skate without breaking the bank. The RPD Team Skate features a full composite glass outsole and a CNC Extruded Labeda Movement chassis for excellent responsiveness and aggressiveness.
Sizes Available: 4.0, 5.0